Fitness during Infidelity: Why is it Important?
6 Reasons Why Maintaining your Physical Fitness During Infidelity Can Help You Break Free From the Affair.
Don’t forget your body while you wrestle with the affair.Fitness during infidelity is important. It is easy to let yourself go during infidelity crisis. It is easy to postpone – I will start tomorrow – your walking, running or workout. Your preoccupation with the other person floods your life, leaving little room for anything else. Or, you find yourself so overwrought that it seems impossible to “talk yourself” into getting started.But, exercise and nutrition are powerful tools to help yourself at this point in your life.
Here are 6 reasons why fitness during infidelity should not be ignored:
1. Exercise and attention to your nutrition shifts your focus to you. Exclusive focus on the other person atrophies your spirit, your energy, productivity, your healthy emotions and your body. You fade. You diminish. You become less than you truly are. So much of my work with others is helping them begin to think about themselves and take action for themselves. This is a major move. And it can begin by focusing on your body — on your fitness during infidelity. It is the best, most practical place to begin. Your body is basic. It is a huge part of you. Begin paying attention to it.
2. Focusing on the body, using it, stimulating it, making it stretch and sweat is a great way to reduce stress. I’m not an expert here, (you will find many experts when you click the logo below) but I understand it kicks in healthy body chemicals and cleanses some of the toxins – calming your mind, heart and soul.
3. Your confidence grows as you begin to manage your body and your fitness during infidelity. You will see changes in its endurance, strength and beauty. You begin to think better thoughts about yourself. Self care can result in a minor miracle in terms of your perception of yourself.
4.You will begin to think of yourself as more desirable and sexy. I would assume your sense of sexiness is at risk. It is on the line. It may be called into question. Doubts abound. It is a complicated and powerful issue in our culture. (Watch a few commercials on TV.) Exercise and physical health cuts through the doubts. Being physically healthy is sexy. You feel more sexual and you become more desirable.
5. Physical fitness is one of the first steps to becoming highly attractive. Once you believe and act attractive, the power of the affair will lessen in your life. It actually might seem rather juvenile. Yes, there is more to attractiveness than looking great. But, we begin by honing our body, working it and caring for it. This builds the foundation for other forms of attractiveness.
6. You assume control when you take care of your fitness during infidelity. You may feel, as a result of the affair in your life, that you have little control or influence. It seems to become a waiting game. You wait for the other person. This other person or the situation seemingly dictates your every move and thought. You feel paralyzed. When you begin to move your body, you take control. Getting on a great exercise, fitness program makes you the master of that part of your life. You are in control. That feels good. That is good.Beginning a program for exercise or fitness during infidelity is easier said than done. Usually we need support, encouragement or some sort of structure to get us moving. We have good intentions, but the follow through is lacking.