- Charging Neutral
- Coping During the Holidays
- Dr. Huizenga's Blog Posts
- Emotional Distance
- Emotional Infidelity
- Infidelity and Intimacy
- Infidelity Coaching
- Infidelity Marriage
- Infidelity Pain
- Infidelity Reasons
- Internet Cheating
- Jeryl's Blog Posts
- Learn How to Confront the Other Person
- Marital Crisis and Self Esteem
- Q & A
- Real Life Infidelity Stories
- Rebuilding the Marriage or Relationship
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships: Marriage
- Relationships: Sex and Intimacy
- Self Care
- Signs of Infidelity
- Surviving Infidelity
- Surviving Infidelity Videos
- Trust Building
- Types of Affairs
- How to Respond to Your Children when Your Marriage is Rocked by Infidelity, Fear, Threats of Divorce or an Emotional Crisis
- I Went over the Edge and Anger Became Rage
- My Spouse Refuses to Work on Rebuilding the Marriage
- He Tells Me He Loves me AND HER
- When Will He Get Out of the Affair Fog?
- Should I Confront my Cheating Spouse’s Enabling Friends?
- What Does Withholding Sex Mean?
- I’m Tired of Trying to Save the Marriage by being a Better Person
- He Feels Obligated to be with Me and I Hate it
- Cheating Husband’s Emotional Attachment to Sister
- What to do with a Husband who has Emotional Affair with Co-worker
- Why Won’t he Talk about the Affair?
- The Affair Shows Disrespect for Our Children
- After the Affair, He Shuts Down
- He Wants to Save the Marriage but Still Sees the OW
Surviving the Affair5 Recovery Steps
How to Stop the Affair
Your Power - Types of Affairs
It's NOT Your Fault!
What To Do?!
productsBreak Free E-Book
Coaching Audio Tapes
Infidelity Insider Membership
main menuChat Room on Cheating
The Infidelity Coaches
Relationship Help Testimonials
Infidelity Help Links and Resources
Link to Us
Extramarital Affairs Discussion Forum
Marital Infidelity Archive
Break Free From the Affair Contact Page
Ask the CoachWon't Stop Seeing the OP: Needs Patience
Is This Internet Cheating?
An Internet Affair...Again?
But, We're "Just Friends"
The Price of a Secret
What to Do When There's a Child
S/he Had the Affair! Why Do I Need to Change?
ArticlesDo You Really Want to Save the Marriage?
Marriage After Infidelity
Relief From Marital Infidelity: knowing the 7 Kinds
Emotional Infidelity: A Love Affair or Just Friends
Signs of a Cheating Spouse and Infidelity - "The Need to Know"
46 Clues Your Partner is Having an Affair
Extramarital Affair - What Everyone Needs to Know
Sexually Addicted? 10 Important Questions to Ask
10 Crucial and Surprising Steps to Build Trust in a Relationship
More Articles on Surviving Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
Marital Infidelity Archive
Marital Infidelity Archive 2
Infidelity Archive 3
Infidelity Archive 4
Infidelity Archive 5
Other Articles on Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
Other ResourcesSelf Care: Key to Infidelity Recovery
Getting Physically Fit: Great Online Help
Solutions for a Sexless Marriage
Protect Your Home and Family: Mortgage Answers
Infidelity Tag Cloudaffair affair help affairs agony of infidelity Charging Neutral cheating cheating husband cheating spouse christmas divorce communication in marriage coping with infidelity emotional adultery emotional affair emotional distance emotional infidelity extramarital affair extramarital affairs forgiveness getting rid of infidelity pain healing the marriage how to deal with infidelity how to survive an affair husband affair infidelity infidelity and intimacy infidelity help infidelity in marriage Infidelity Pain infidelity support intimacy in marriage Learn How to Confront the Other Person lousy marriage marriage marriage communication marriage crisis marriage help marriage problems Real Life Infidelity Stories recovering from an affair relationship help surviving an affair Surviving Infidelity trust trust building Types of Affairs
Category Archives: Self Care
A woman endures one heartbreak after another as her husband cheats, leaves her, then tragically dies in a car accident. Through it all, she remained strong for her children. Continue reading
Dr. Huizenga, The Infidelity Coach discusses getting the appropriate help for those who are facing marriage problems and find it difficult to cope during the holidays. Continue reading
A huge issue most face when confronted with an unfaithful partner is whether or not to tell their friends. Read the story of a person who opened up to friends about her husband’s infidelity and was surprised by the positive responses she received. Continue reading
One woman’s story about the heartache and survival of her extramarital affair experience. Continue reading
A real life infidelity survival story in which the wounded spouse found comfort in working and seeking the advice of her support network. Continue reading
Learn the seven steps you can take to free yourself from the emotional pain caused by an unfaithful partner. Continue reading
Move through the pain and learn how to Break Free from emotional suffering of infidelity. Continue reading
Did the discovery of infidelity uncover fears? Find out how to deal with that fear from Dr. Robert Huizenga, The Infidelity Coach. Continue reading
A little humor and much bad language comparing marriage to a horse race. Continue reading