I often reflect: What about what I do that people find so liberating and helpful?
Here’s what I think it is: I help those suffering from marriage crisis to feel normal, that they are not defective, and nothing in essence is wrong with them.
To regain your self-esteem and good feelings about self is HUGE!
As a matter of fact, you don’t know how HUGE it is until we lose it. Right?
Ok. So how does that happen? How can YOU get to that point of feeling “normal” again?
Feedback I receive on “Break Free From the Affair” lets me know that you value the 7 types of affairs and you value understanding the misguided motives of your partner or spouse.
You respect, value and need solid reputable, insightful knowledge coming from someone who has done the research, study and clinical practice and has stuck with it over a period of time.
I have an online colleague who has put together interviews with 21 seasoned relationship guides. These are people who have dedicated a great portion of their lives to expanding the knowledge base and field of relationship studies.
Click on this link if you want to watch a video giving more information:
Click this link if you want to read about the interviews: http://breakfree1.bobfb.hop.clickbank.net?page=lsp
Here are some of the complex questions tackled:
- What are the different types of infidelity?
- Are all types of infidelity equal?
- What type of infidelity is most damaging to marriage and most difficult to recover from?
- How to know if your spouse is cheating on you?
- What to do when you suspect your spouse is cheating on you?
- Should you snoop or discuss your concerns with your spouse openly?
- How to confront your unfaithful spouse?
- What to do when your spouse refuses to end the affair?
- How to deal with a spouse who is a serial cheater?
- Should you save your marriage or opt for a separation after infidelity?
- When you should make a decision on your marriage after infidelity?
- How to rebuild your marriage after infidelity?
- How to heal after infidelity?
- Why forgiveness is key to healing and rebuilding your marriage?
- How to rebuild trust after infidelity?
- How to deal with post infidelity triggers?
- How long it usually takes to recover from infidelity?
- How to handle children during and after infidelity?
- How to restore intimacy after infidelity?
- How to deal with a spouse addicted to porn or sex?
- Precautions to take to prevent infidelity in your marriage
- And much, much more…
Knowledge is power. Knowledge will free you from the tyranny of your self-degrading and hopeless thoughts and feelings.
Wishing you the best,
Dr. Bob Huizenga