- Charging Neutral
- Coping During the Holidays
- Dr. Huizenga's Blog Posts
- Emotional Distance
- Emotional Infidelity
- Infidelity and Intimacy
- Infidelity Coaching
- Infidelity Marriage
- Infidelity Pain
- Infidelity Reasons
- Infidelity Recovery
- Internet Cheating
- Jeryl's Blog Posts
- Learn How to Confront the Other Person
- Marital Crisis and Self Esteem
- Q & A
- Real Life Infidelity Stories
- Rebuilding the Marriage or Relationship
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships: Marriage
- Relationships: Sex and Intimacy
- Self Care
- Signs of Infidelity
- Surviving Infidelity
- Surviving Infidelity Videos
- Trust Building
- Types of Affairs
- Getting Him To Talk
- You Really are Normal!
- Key #1 to Infidelity Recovery: Stop Doing What You are Doing
- 4 Critical Steps to Infidelity Recovery
- How to Respond to Your Children when Your Marriage is Rocked by Infidelity, Fear, Threats of Divorce or an Emotional Crisis
- I Went over the Edge and Anger Became Rage
- My Spouse Refuses to Work on Rebuilding the Marriage
- He Tells Me He Loves me AND HER
- When Will He Get Out of the Affair Fog?
- Should I Confront my Cheating Spouse’s Enabling Friends?
- What Does Withholding Sex Mean?
- I’m Tired of Trying to Save the Marriage by being a Better Person
- He Feels Obligated to be with Me and I Hate it
- Cheating Husband’s Emotional Attachment to Sister
- What to do with a Husband who has Emotional Affair with Co-worker
- Why Won’t he Talk about the Affair?
- The Affair Shows Disrespect for Our Children
Surviving the Affair5 Recovery Steps
How to Stop the Affair
Your Power - Types of Affairs
It's NOT Your Fault!
What To Do?!
productsBreak Free E-Book
Coaching Audio Tapes
Infidelity Insider Membership
main menuChat Room on Cheating
The Infidelity Coaches
Relationship Help Testimonials
Infidelity Help Links and Resources
Link to Us
Extramarital Affairs Discussion Forum
Marital Infidelity Archive
Break Free From the Affair Contact Page
Ask the CoachWon't Stop Seeing the OP: Needs Patience
Is This Internet Cheating?
An Internet Affair...Again?
But, We're "Just Friends"
The Price of a Secret
What to Do When There's a Child
S/he Had the Affair! Why Do I Need to Change?
ArticlesDo You Really Want to Save the Marriage?
Marriage After Infidelity
Relief From Marital Infidelity: knowing the 7 Kinds
Emotional Infidelity: A Love Affair or Just Friends
Signs of a Cheating Spouse and Infidelity - "The Need to Know"
46 Clues Your Partner is Having an Affair
Extramarital Affair - What Everyone Needs to Know
Sexually Addicted? 10 Important Questions to Ask
10 Crucial and Surprising Steps to Build Trust in a Relationship
More Articles on Surviving Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
Marital Infidelity Archive
Marital Infidelity Archive 2
Infidelity Archive 3
Infidelity Archive 4
Infidelity Archive 5
Other Articles on Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
Other ResourcesSelf Care: Key to Infidelity Recovery
Getting Physically Fit: Great Online Help
Solutions for a Sexless Marriage
Protect Your Home and Family: Mortgage Answers
Infidelity Tag Cloudaffair affair help affairs agony of infidelity Charging Neutral cheating cheating husband cheating spouse christmas divorce communication in marriage coping with infidelity emotional adultery emotional affair emotional distance emotional infidelity extramarital affair extramarital affairs forgiveness getting rid of infidelity pain healing the marriage how to deal with infidelity how to survive an affair husband affair infidelity infidelity and intimacy infidelity help infidelity in marriage Infidelity Pain infidelity support intimacy in marriage Learn How to Confront the Other Person lousy marriage marriage marriage communication marriage crisis marriage help marriage problems Real Life Infidelity Stories recovering from an affair relationship help surviving an affair Surviving Infidelity trust trust building Types of Affairs
Affair Article – Cheating Spouse: 46 Clues Your Partner May Be Cheating
Some of these are “tongue in cheek” while others are tell tale signs that commonly appear when with a cheating spouse. There is no copyright. Feel free to forward to those who might be interested.
With a cheating spouse, you may find:
1) You find birth-control pills in her medicine cabinet, and you’ve had a vasectomy.
2) Mutual friends start acting strangely toward you. (They either know about your cheating spouse or have been told stories about what a horrible wife or girlfriend you are.)
3) He stops confiding in you and seeking advice from you.
4) Sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it, or he or she keeps the password from you.
5) He leaves the house in the morning smelling like Irish Spring and returns in the evening smelling like Safeguard.
6) She joins the gym and begins a rigorous workout program.
7) She buys a cell phone and doesn’t let you know.
8) He sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to his office.
9) He carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
10) Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
11) Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
12) He becomes “accusatory,” asking if you are being true to him, usually out of guilt.
13) A cheating spouse usually raises hypothetical questions such as, “Do you think it’s possible to love more than one person at a time?”
14) He buys himself new underwear.
15) He insists the child seat, toys, etc., are kept out of his car.
16) She stops wearing her wedding ring.
17) Has a sudden desire to be helpful with the laundry.
18) Has unexplained scratches or bruises on his or her neck or back.
19) Suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
20) He/she fairly suddenly stops having sex with you.
21) He/she suddenly wants more sex, more often.
22) Supposedly works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stub.
23) Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.
24) You find out by accident your cheating spouse took vacation day or personal time off from work – but supposedly worked on those days.
25) Shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.
26) Spouse’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence.
27) Has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance.
28) Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.
29) He throws up a lot because he just ate at his mistress’s house and had to eat the dinner I prepared when he got home.
30) Your spouse is away from home, either nights or on trips, more than previously.
31) His/her clothes smell of an unfamiliar perfume or after-shave. You see lipstick on your husband’s shirt.
32) The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off.
33) You find items of intimate apparel or other small gift-type items that you did not give your spouse.
34) Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is “touchy” and easily moved to anger.
35) You get calls where the caller hangs up when he or she hears your voice.
36) He/she loses attention in the activities in the home.
37) Your intuition (gut feeling) tells you that something is not right.
38) He/she has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.
39) She uses a low voice or whisper on the phone or hangs up quickly.
40) She has a “glow” about her.
41) Atypical erratic behavior.
42) He sneaks out of the house.
43) She sleeps with her purse by the bed
44) She goes to the store for groceries and comes home 5 hours later.
45) He tells you can get hold of him at a different telephone number.
46) The telltale sign of a cheating spouse? Having to ask that question in the first place.
If this article has helped you to confirm your suspicions of a cheating spouse, please sign up for my FREE e-course to find relief immediately.