- Charging Neutral
- Coping During the Holidays
- Dr. Huizenga's Blog Posts
- Emotional Distance
- Emotional Infidelity
- Infidelity and Intimacy
- Infidelity Coaching
- Infidelity Marriage
- Infidelity Pain
- Infidelity Reasons
- Internet Cheating
- Jeryl's Blog Posts
- Learn How to Confront the Other Person
- Marital Crisis and Self Esteem
- Q & A
- Real Life Infidelity Stories
- Rebuilding the Marriage or Relationship
- Relationship Communication
- Relationships: Marriage
- Relationships: Sex and Intimacy
- Self Care
- Signs of Infidelity
- Surviving Infidelity
- Surviving Infidelity Videos
- Trust Building
- Types of Affairs
- The Affair Shows Disrespect for Our Children
- After the Affair, He Shuts Down
- He Wants to Save the Marriage but Still Sees the OW
- Vulnerable to Infidelity – Oldest Child Turns 13
- Can I Win Him Back – or is it Too Late?
- How do I Get Rid of Images?
- How do I Get Rid of the Pain?
- Q & A with Dr. Huizenga 4-27-17 Why Cheating Spouse Talks about the Other Person
- Once a Cheater Always a Cheater!?
- Infidelity: How Do You Get Rid of the Pain?
- 8 Questions to Ask Yourself When Struggling with the Pain of Infidelity
- 21 Life Lessons from an Infidelity Survivor
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Sexual Addiction and Infidelity
- How to Make Your Spouse WANT YOU
- The #1 Most Powerful Technique to Save Your Marriage and Sanity
Surviving the Affair5 Recovery Steps
How to Stop the Affair
Your Power - Types of Affairs
It's NOT Your Fault!
What To Do?!
productsBreak Free E-Book
Coaching Audio Tapes
Infidelity Insider Membership
main menuChat Room on Cheating
The Infidelity Coaches
Relationship Help Testimonials
Infidelity Help Links and Resources
Link to Us
Extramarital Affairs Discussion Forum
Marital Infidelity Archive
Break Free From the Affair Contact Page
Ask the CoachWon't Stop Seeing the OP: Needs Patience
Is This Internet Cheating?
An Internet Affair...Again?
But, We're "Just Friends"
The Price of a Secret
What to Do When There's a Child
S/he Had the Affair! Why Do I Need to Change?
ArticlesDo You Really Want to Save the Marriage?
Marriage After Infidelity
Relief From Marital Infidelity: knowing the 7 Kinds
Emotional Infidelity: A Love Affair or Just Friends
Signs of a Cheating Spouse and Infidelity - "The Need to Know"
46 Clues Your Partner is Having an Affair
Extramarital Affair - What Everyone Needs to Know
Sexually Addicted? 10 Important Questions to Ask
10 Crucial and Surprising Steps to Build Trust in a Relationship
More Articles on Surviving Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
Marital Infidelity Archive
Marital Infidelity Archive 2
Infidelity Archive 3
Infidelity Archive 4
Infidelity Archive 5
Other Articles on Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
Other ResourcesSelf Care: Key to Infidelity Recovery
Getting Physically Fit: Great Online Help
Solutions for a Sexless Marriage
Protect Your Home and Family: Mortgage Answers
Infidelity Tag Cloudaffair affair help affairs agony of infidelity Charging Neutral cheating cheating husband cheating spouse christmas divorce communication in marriage coping with infidelity emotional adultery emotional affair emotional distance emotional infidelity extramarital affair extramarital affairs forgiveness getting rid of infidelity pain healing the marriage how to deal with infidelity how to survive an affair husband affair infidelity infidelity and intimacy infidelity help infidelity in marriage Infidelity Pain infidelity support intimacy in marriage Learn How to Confront the Other Person lousy marriage marriage marriage communication marriage crisis marriage help marriage problems Real Life Infidelity Stories recovering from an affair relationship help surviving an affair Surviving Infidelity trust trust building Types of Affairs
Tag Archives: communication in marriage
I recently asked my readers to respond to a survey and in one word answer to the question: “What, in your opinion, is the number 1 factor that kills a marriage?” I received hundreds of responses, but for the sake … Continue reading
It is common for you as the distancing spouse to believe that to save the marriage or break the impasse, you must settle. You must cave in. You must accommodate. You must swallow and “be nice.” You must meet his/her … Continue reading
Engaging the other typically means, “We gotta talk.” And, “talking” usually means “getting at issues” that are bothering one or the other. It means there is a problem, as in a lack of understanding or lack of intimacy or distance … Continue reading
Learn 17 ways to create an emotional connection with your spouse or partner. Continue reading
A hilarious video that will make you realize how important it is to get your facts straight before taking revenge on your suspected cheating spouse. Continue reading
Healing and recovery from infidelity or an extramarital affair has twists and turns and moments of insight and shifts. Continue reading