Learn the Signs of a Cheating Spouse with Break Free From the Affair
We asked our readers how their infidelity situation was improved by reading Break Free From the Affair.
Following are just a few of the several responses we received:
- Helps with clarifying some of the underlying issues I am facing. Affirms some of the movement I am craving and deciding to enact. Assures me that I am not the only one who has ever endured this painful experience.
- It definitely made me feel like I was not alone. I am beginning to figure out exactly what it is that I am feeling and how I want to proceed. The knowledge of the affair is still pretty new and I refer to your ebook frequently because it gives me a sense of calm maybe because it makes me feel like I am in control of my reactions.
- The book encourages a positive attitude which is important. It is also comforting to know there are others out there are in my same situation.
- I realized that my partner has a real problem and that it wasn’t caused by me. I feel like I now have permission to be happy and strong. By this I mean that I felt like I had to show my husband my pain in order for him to know the reality of my love. I now realize that even though I am very hurt I can be happy again..while still loving him…hope that makes sense.
- Thank you for offering this information..it has given me a breath of fresh air…but I have to admit it makes me feel a little reluctant to have another relationship…if my marriage doesn’t work. People are too complicated..lol… thanks!
- This was literally an eye opener for me. My spouse and I have been involved in a couple of physical affairs each that both knew about and in fact accepted and condoned – the classic # 3 “I don’t want to say no” affair. You nailed that one to a tee and it forced me to look at myself and why I did that and was OK with her doing it too in spite of what we were doing to the marriage. Then recently my wife became involved in a # 4 “I fell out of love” affair. This was different. I felt a hurt I had not felt before. Arguments started. We have become distant. I tried to convince myself that it was the old pattern and no big deal. But when I read your explanation, I literally got up out of my chair and said WOW about 100 times. Your advice on how to handle this is helping me immensely.
Signs of a Cheating Spouse…and How they Differ from Signs of Infidelity
Support and Guidance
How in the world will my partner and I restore the trust back into our relationship?
Meet others who will care for you
Resources from Dr. Huizenga
Send This Newsletter to Family/Friends
Unique Articles by Dr. Huizenga
How to Subscribe to my Blog
Sites to Visit
Signs of a Cheating Spouse…and How they Differ from Signs of Infidelity Cheating is different from infidelity?
Yes, I believe so. Signs of a cheating spouse will be different from signs of infidelity.
In talking to thousands of people embroiled with a cheating spouse or infidelity over the past two plus decades, I’ve noticed a difference. In our society the word cheating carries different meaning than infidelity.
This is important for someone discerning the signs of a cheating spouse or the signs of infidelity. A person who “cheats” is different from someone who is involved in “infidelity.”
For the remainder of this newsletter written by Dr. Huizenga and…
- all full archived newsletters
- free downloads of his ebooks (“Can Your Marriage be Saved?” “What Will Happen Next?” “Should I Spy?” “Barriers to a Marriage Makeover” “Discovery to Recovery” “Infidelity Coach Dr. Huizenga Answers your Questions?)
- all full articles
- and more…